This policy explains the ways in which our company (name) and any of its related products / services collect, store and process information. The policy details all steps beginning with you – the client – visiting our website to ordering and receiving a product or service.
The company gathers, stores and processes any or all the following general categories of information;
- Your visit of the company website, duration of stay on the webpage and the use of each webpage within the website.
- Information regarding your device’s operating system, web browser type and location.
- Your time-zone.
- The title/URL of each webpage you visit and the number of visits made (This information is gathered by the help of cookies).
- Any personal information, subject or topic-specific information, that you provide through our live-chat service.
- Personally-Identifiable-Information (PII) that you provide during your registration with our website: This information may include email ID, Facebook Username, date of birth, gender, current location and education.
- Information about your names allows us in identifying your role, need and capabilities while at the website.
Additionally, our website may also – at times – collect and store other information, such as user domain, IP addresses and unique session IDs along with the type of browser that you may be using. This information is not classified as Personally Identifiable and is only attributable to the processing and retrieval of statistical findings related to our website visitors. To be specific, this information allows in determining the most common web browsers being used by our customers, the common operating systems or platforms such as Android, iOS or Windows OS, and the location of clients. Such information facilitates our team in realigning our products and services as per our customers, their preferences and demands.
The AssignmentHelpService.net server is specially configured to use information regarding your IP address to determine your location and preferred language of the webpage. The IP address corresponds to specific countries, thereby allowing us to detect the language and provide an option to have the content translate via Google Translate integration or continue using English as the standard language. This IP address is only during the time of your visit session on the website.
Payment Information Processing
We understand the critical nature of payment information that you provide us and trust us with. In order to process your payments – full information in the payment policy – we take every precaution to make the transactions as accurate and secure as possible. We strictly discourage unauthorized access or disclosure of your payment information. We achieve secure transactions through standard TLS encryption and accompanying Secure-Service-Layer (SSL) protocol for the protection of your online payment mediums. Our website does not – in any means – store your Credit Card or online payment information.
Key payment related information includes your name, address, credit / debit card type and service provider.
Disclosure and Distribution of Information
AssignmentHelpService.net strictly discourages the open or public disclosure of your information, which may include names, addresses, contact information and email addresses. However, our website does distribute this information across the AssignmentHelpService.net main server and application servers. This distribution makes it easier for the company to process, store and analyze your information to further enhance your experience.